Oh I have no idea how you can stand to watch this. I just quiver at the sight of it. Jefferson loves to watch UFC with his dad. It just gives me chills.
By the way it was so great to see you and everyone else. You look amazing as always. We need to do that kind of thing once a year so that we can keep up with everyone. Hope everything at Wing goes well for you. Keep up with your blog for my sake and hope to see you soon.
Ok! I just did a catch up on your blog! I love the moving to Canada part. I'm so sorry that I don't find GSP's accent as hot as you but his bod is a different story... :) Your house is beautiful and worth the long lasting construction it's been under! I've loved seeing you so much this last little while! Hopefully Shane didn't find us too annoying and we can come over again!!!
Time seems to fly by way to fast when we become adults. Shane and I will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary this year. Our 2 awesome kids are good at keeping us young...at heart that is.
2 comments:
Oh I have no idea how you can stand to watch this. I just quiver at the sight of it. Jefferson loves to watch UFC with his dad. It just gives me chills.
By the way it was so great to see you and everyone else. You look amazing as always. We need to do that kind of thing once a year so that we can keep up with everyone. Hope everything at Wing goes well for you. Keep up with your blog for my sake and hope to see you soon.
Ok! I just did a catch up on your blog! I love the moving to Canada part. I'm so sorry that I don't find GSP's accent as hot as you but his bod is a different story... :) Your house is beautiful and worth the long lasting construction it's been under! I've loved seeing you so much this last little while! Hopefully Shane didn't find us too annoying and we can come over again!!!
Post a Comment