Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HaPpY vAlEnTiNe'S dAy To Me!!!


Ok girls you are looking at my new Valentine's Day present...yup are ya jealous??? Ha Ha
Anyway, last weekend my neighbors were having a garage sale, and as Shane and I were leaving with the kids for gymnastics Shane noticed this goody prize. So he asked out the window of the truck if it was for sale and if it worked...they said yes. Shane said I will buy it when I get back. So out went the 20 year stove that hardly worked, the broiler has never worked and it took forever to heat up anything and in came the 3 year old stove that works...and only cost $40 bucks, yee haw! And if you girls know me than you know it was hard for me to buy from a garage sale but I did it and now love having a stove that works good!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeaahh what a smokin deal!!!

Hina Schneider said...

Holly smokes $40 bucks. What a good deal plus it looks great and its very nice. Now that's what I call smart shopping.