Friday the kids had their Valentine's Day party at school and they were so excited to go. They couldn't wait to give and receive all the goodies. On Saturday, Shane had a CPR class that he had to go to from 9 to 5pm so I took the kiddos to gymnastics and then took them out to lunch. I had planned on making strawberry cheesecake and heart shaped calzones for supper since Shane was gone all day, but he came home an surprised me and the kids and said he was taking us to Red Robin for supper. My MIL was here too so off we all went to Red Robin, and it was busy but I think we got there at the right time because we were seated right away. Then after supper Shane took us to Dairy Queen for our treats...YUM! We decided not to get each other anything because we just had to buy a new garage door on Friday...I will be glad when this home is done being remolded so then I know that everything is new and not have to worry about the old stuff breaking all the dang time!
Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like the perfect evening out. Bummer abut the garage door. I especially do not like surpriss that hit the pocket book!
That's great that you guys where all able to go out and celebrate valentines day. Well hopefully your house can get done being remodeled so that you don't have to worry about that anymore.
Post a Comment