Friday, November 23, 2007

Halloween





I am the lucky one every year to pick out the pumpkins, clean them out and carve whatever the kids pick out. Which I wouldn't have it any other way, I love to do it. Rylee was a Stormtrooper this year from Star Wars, Paige was a Hello Kitty Butterfly, and Ashton was a whoopie cushion. We set out with the rest of the neighborhood to get as much candy as the kids could hold. All the neighbors loved Paige and thought she was a fairy, and yes she did correct them and told them exactly who she was. A gentleman gave Rylee a hard time for not wearing his mask, and his reply was I can't see out of it so how am I supposed to find my way to the candy? Most of the night Rylee and Paige were in a race to the next house because of course they both want to be first. We had a good time and the kids got a ton of candy. We got home to hand out our own candy but all the tricker treaters had retreated inside so we had a huge bucket full of candy.

2 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

Cute halloween costumes. The kids looks great. Love the pumpkin carving you've done.

Hina Schneider said...

Shawna,

Go to my blog and on the picture christmas countdown click on it and it will send you to the page of where all the holidays are at and then you just copy the the code underneath the picture and post it on your blog.