Monday, November 26, 2007

Handmade Christmas Items



Take a look at the Christmas Stockings that I made with the help of my mother in law Jolene. Who was a saint on helping me. I had so much fun making them and there is also a green tree skirt to match, but I don't think you can see it. I was proud of my tree this year so I took a picture for everyone to take a look at it. Jolene and I put in a lot of hours on this project but I think it is well worth it, I have been wanting handmade stockings with our names on it, but I didn't want to pay the crazy amount to do it.
I am ready for the next sewing project whichever it may be. Hope you all love them as much as I do :)

4 comments:

SHERI said...

You are so talented! Love the tree and the stockings. And look at you catching us up on your blog. I am so happy to see some new posts!

Are you getting your pictures together for me?

Jamie said...

I LOVE your tree!! I am impressed w/the sewing. I have patience for kids but not for sewing. Looks like you had a fun Halloween. I don't work at all anymore. I am supossed to be on call but they are overstaffed and never have to call me...Bummer!!

Hina Schneider said...

Those stockings look great. You did a fantastic job. Tree looks great too. Love the new photos and info. we have been getting.

Holyoaks said...

I love it all! Your home looks like picture out of Better Homes and Gardens - Christmas Edition! How did you get the names on the Stockings? --Awsome!