
So it has been a very busy week for me last week, I had to work all week and then on Friday, Autumn and I had to go to a seminar in Phoenix. We got lost on our way but thankfully Autumn knows her way around, otherwise I would still be sitting in Phoenix somewhere crying. Than on Saturday we went to the Queen Creek Spring Festival where we had a booth to promote Wing Ortho. We had a great time, I love both Lisa and Autumn so it was great to spend the day with them. It was pretty windy an cool out there so I told Dr we are investing in some jackets. The festival had a great turn out so I am hoping that we get atleast 3 people from this. Yup my fingers are still crossed. They had an easter egg hunt for the little ones and we were right by it so it was fun to see the kiddos with their goodies. I had to take a picture of this guy on the stilts, he was crazy and he would walk over peoples heads, I was waiting for him to fall and yes I would have ran to get a picture of that lol just kidding...maybe:)
2 comments:
Fun, Fun, Not being lost in PHX though, that is no fun. The word I chose for the year is Smile and so I make a list once a week of what I had to smile about.. You can totally do it. It helps remind me of the good in life. I usually post my list on the weekend some time.
Sorry about you getting lost but thankfully you guys recovered. That's a bummer you had to work but at least you made the most it. Good for you! Hope that everything is going well. We need to catch up again.
Post a Comment