Here is the challenge for us all...
The Gift of Giving! Check out Lelly's blog to learn more about this challenge. http://lellysmusings.blogspot.com/2009/04/spt.html
Even though our economy is not so great these days there are many people out there that are less fortunate than us, you never know it could even be someone you may now. Money does not have to be involved in this challenge. Hand written notes and small goodies are always the best, I think that I am going to incorporate this idea into our office, it will lift everyones spirits! The best gift is always giving to someone! I know this challenge is for the month of April and since this month is almost over than I say we do it from now until the end of May!
Good Luck and I can't wait to see what gifts you all are doing for your friends, family, and strangers!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok. Shawna you need to update your blog soon. Its way over due.
Post a Comment