tAg! 6 QuIrKs.... 6 FrIeNds....
1. Whatever clothes that I put on in the morning are the clothes that I will wear until I go to bed, even my shoes. And yes that means my work clothes with heels too. Shane thinks I am crazy.
2. I can watch the same movie over and over again, even if it is on the same day.
3. I eat and drink only because I have too, if I didn't have to have it than I would never eat or drink!.
4. All dishes have to be washed and put away before bedtime unless I can put them in the dishwasher.
5. I love to read and I will reread books all the time.
6. I am a germ aphob...will not use a public restroom and I don't like my kids to either...gross!
Okay Autumn, Janelle, Lisa, Sheri, Jamie, and Kim I wanna hear your Quirks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those are so great quirks you've got there. I didn't know that you like tags. From now on when I get tagged totally going to do it to you. Yea for sure we should do lunch I am totally game for it. I have like a whole week off in two weeks if anything around that time works for you then it works for me and I bring baby Jack with me so that you can see him.
You really sleep in the clothes or did I read that right? That is too funny and I like thhe dishes done too, just not by me if I can help it:) This is fun I will get on it:)
Post a Comment