
Well here we go again with remolding another room...this is downstairs and is going to be the Media room. Shane found a flat screen t.v. that he wanted so off we went to buy that and than he got started on this room....ahhhh motivation ain't it great. :) When we started to remodel this house I never thought to take before and after pictures but now I have decided that is what I am going to do...that and we still have a lot to remodel. Can't wait for this room to be done, and I can't wait for you all to see it, I will take photos as we go along.
1 comment:
Welcome back Shawna! Nice to see you are posting again! Gotta love remodeling. It's a pain to live through but so worth it in the end! Can't wait to see the finished room.
Post a Comment