My husband and I love to watch the UFC fights, and we were very excited to watch Chuck Liddel. We thought this would be an easy fight for him little did we know that Randy "Rampage" Jackson would take out Chuck in the first round...and I mean he knocked him out. You could see that Chuck's eyes were crossed when he looked up...I am excited for the rematch.Wednesday, May 30, 2007
What the heck happened???
My husband and I love to watch the UFC fights, and we were very excited to watch Chuck Liddel. We thought this would be an easy fight for him little did we know that Randy "Rampage" Jackson would take out Chuck in the first round...and I mean he knocked him out. You could see that Chuck's eyes were crossed when he looked up...I am excited for the rematch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
shawna, hey i amnot into wrestling but i have gotten into blogging, and just wanted to say hello. jamie (dent) mortensen
Post a Comment