Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lelly's Challenge for the week!




Ok here is my first challenge. I have been waiting to do this since I had seen Sheri's blog.
I believe the challenge is to see what kind of goodies we have stashed in our purses. I thought mine would be a little more than this, sometimes it feels that way.
Contents:
  1. Wallet
  2. Mint Chocolate cell
  3. Calendar that Kim made that I love and use a lot
  4. Back up tape for work
  5. Rollins and Petersen business cards
  6. 2 pens
  7. House key to my sisters house
  8. Coin purse
  9. Texas Roadhouse certificate
  10. LifeTime membership card
  11. Tickets to Paige's recital this weekend
  12. Icebreakers sour things
  13. Makeup bag
  14. Keys

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That purse is way to clean!! I will nevershow mine. It would take to long to repack anyways.