
Since it is Rylee's birthday today I took the day off! I took the kids to freestone park so they could feed the ducks...little did I know that we are not supposed to feed certain ducks bread, and I only saw this sign as we were walking through the park to leave...whoops! Anyway, the kids had a great time feeding the ducks and had fun watching them play and come on land. They both told me that they want to be ducks because they have the life, all they do is swim and eat bread. Saturday is Rylee's party at Peter Piper so he can not wait for that!
2 comments:
What a fun and exciting thing to do with your kids. Happy birthday to Rylee. I bet he had complete blast well I guess so did paige. Oh well about the sign no one really listens or follows directions anyways.
Happy Birthday Rylee!!! My kids love feeding the ducks. What sign?????
Post a Comment