TYPE ONLY 1 WORD.IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK!!!
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your true friends? few
3. Your hair? blond
4. Your mother? good
5. Your father? missing
6. Your favorite thing? happiness
7. Your dream last night? interesting
8. Your favorite drink? icetea
9. Your dream/goal? happiness
10. The room you're in? media
11. Your fear? Bees...huh Janelle
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? healthy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? Rich
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Your wish list item? lots
17. Where you grew up? here
18. What are you wearing? pj's
19. Your TV? on
20. Your pet? few
21. Your computer? duh?
22. Your life? stressful
23. Missing someone ? sister
24. Your car? nice
25.Something you're not wearing? makeup
26. Favorite Store? hottie
27. Your summer? hot
28. Your favorite color? pink
29. When is the last time you laughed? today
30. Last time you cried? dunno
The people I have tagged are: Autumn, Hina, Jamie, Janelle, Sheri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I still thinking, but I will get it done, So fun
Post a Comment