Monday, December 8, 2008

Prayers for a Friend

Well my good friend Jess and her family found out that their mom has stomach cancer. Jess flew out on Saturday to be with her mom and her family. Her moms surgery is on December 10th, so if everyone could just say a small prayer for her mom that would be great. She will be grateful along with her family.

3 comments:

Mom's Blog said...

Shawna, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you putting this on your blog. Thank you so much for your prayers and thinking of us! I'll be keeping you posted. Love ya girl - Jess

Janelle said...

Hello friend! You can count me in on the prayers. You know I believe in them with all my heart. I don't know Shawna LDS parties and praying? ha ha just kidding!
Paige is YOU!!! What a lucky girl. See? that's so nice to hear that your daughter looks like you and NOT your husband! :) I guess I'll be cursed w/ little Scott girls. Merry christmas!

Jamie said...

We will for sure be praying for them.