Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat???








Well we were off in the neighborhood with Indian Jones (Zane), Wolverine (Rylee), Bratz cat (Paige), and Jason (Ashton) to loot as much candy as our buckets could hold. Around and around the blocks we went, they all did pretty good and lasted until their little feet were tired. I was also dressed up as a cowgirl so my feet hurt in my boots but we all had a great time.






2 comments:

Janelle said...

Halloween isn't the same without our stinken haunted house! I'm not sure if I'm joking about building one next year and making some mula! With three twisted minds (you, me, and Kelli) we could really come up with somethin gnarly! No satan room. scott's yelling in the background that he wants in.

Hina Schneider said...

Your kids look so cute in their costumes. I love that people actually dress up for this holiday. Well I hope work is going good for you. We totally need to have lunch or something. I'm off Monday and Friday and work half day on Tueday. So you just let me know.