Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Challenge

Ok girls I am challenging all your minds to come up with the 3's. This is a good motivation list to reflect on the past and think about the future....here we go!


3 FaVoRiTe LaSt PuRcHaSeS....
1. My Sinful jeans first $200.00 pair of jeans...and not my last...I am hooked!
2. Our celing fans
3. a 52" flat screen t.v.


3 fAvOrItE mOvIeS...
1. How to lose a guy in 10 days
2. Wedding Crashers
3. Sweet Home Alabama


3 ThInGs I hAvEn'T dOnE yEt...
1. Write a book
2. Lived on a horse ranch
3. Won the lottery


3 tHiNgS i CaN nOt LiVe WiThOuT...
1. Rylee and Paige
2. Shane
3. chapstick


3 FaVoRiTe DiShEs....
1. creamed corn
2. my ranch dip with chips and veggies
3. cabbage burgers


3 fAvOrItE tV sHoWs...
1. Brothers & Sisters
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Project runway


3LaSt PlAcEs I tRaVeLeD...
1. Hawaii
2. Las Vegas
3. Flordia


3 tHiNgS i WoUlD bUy If MoNeY wErEn'T aN iSsUe...
1. My grandma a house in Nebraska
2. A ranch large enough for everyone to have a home with acreage
3. An island


3 WiShEs...
1. That my house was done being remodeled
2. That my family would always be safe from harm and disease
3. We won the lottery

3 PeOpLe I tAg...
1. Janelle
2. Sheri
3. Autumn
4. Lisa
5. Jamie
6. Hina

2 comments:

Janelle said...

What does tag mean? And why am I first?! I love that the last three vacations you took were all w/ ME! And where the heck is Taco Bell #9 on your favorite food list?!!!! Hi honey.

Janelle said...

We were meant to be friends. Wanna know why? I just saw that you have The Carpenters on your playlist. That's special. Now I will stop commenting :)