Well Paige has had a loose tooth for a while now, the permanent was already coming up and she was not ready for her tooth to be pulled. Her papa Ron told her first tie a string around her tooth and then tie the other end to a door knob and slam the door, well she wasn't having that so they told her to eat an apple. Last night she got an apple and took a bit, it was almost out so I took her upstairs and pulled it out, she was so excited that the tooth fairy was coming. She woke up this morning and had $3.00 under her pillow. She can't wait for everyone to see her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow Shawna- check you out! So many posts after sooooo long!!! I love it. Looks like you been busy and having lots of fun!
It was so fun to catch up on all the hapenings at your house:)! I can not believe how big your kids have gotten. I love to pull my little ones teeth out. Three bucks what a nice tooth fairy.
Hey shawna! Yeah lets get together for lunch. Tuesdays or Wednesday afternoons are good for me. Let me know what works for you but we should get together next week.
Post a Comment