Ok girls I wrote a family mission statement, I would love to know what you think. It is a work in progress but thought I could use some insite.
Our family mission statement states that as a family we must always love one another through good times as well as the bad. We must treat each other with fairness and respect.
As a family we will work hard to be successful but also to take time out to have fun. Mom and dad will love one another for all time, they will be faithful and honest with each other.
Kids will strive to be nice with one another and treat each other they would want to be treated.
We must always listen to one another and have respect for each other. To love one another is to love them unconditionally and accept their faults.
Family means strength and we need to rely on that strength when we need it.
"May your troubles be less, your blessings more, and may nothing but happiness come through our door."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment