Me, Janoma and Melanie at the baby Shower!!!


The girls are hanging out talking about the double chins and the baby boy that is due in September. Melanie lives in Upland, California so I only get to see her a handful when she makes it to Az. Janoma and I never see each other and we live about 15 minutes away. She is busy with kids and working and so am I. Tara Hale and I have seen each other twice this year and both events were for Janoma. Tara and I were good friends in junior high until she got me in trouble and I was grounded forever. But it was good to see her and catch up on old times.
The girls are hanging out talking about the double chins and the baby boy that is due in September. Melanie lives in Upland, California so I only get to see her a handful when she makes it to Az. Janoma and I never see each other and we live about 15 minutes away. She is busy with kids and working and so am I. Tara Hale and I have seen each other twice this year and both events were for Janoma. Tara and I were good friends in junior high until she got me in trouble and I was grounded forever. But it was good to see her and catch up on old times.

1 comment:
Shawna- you are just about the cutest thing ever!
Glad you were able to see your friends
Post a Comment