
Rylee has started 2nd grade, and his teacher's name is Mrs. Mendoza. He has not complained once, which I am very surprised. He is just tired in the morning because he will not go to bed until 10:30pm. Any ideas on how to get him to go to bed at a decent time? He is in his class with his bud Chase, but his girlfriend Monroe is in a different class. He tells me that all the girls chase him on the playground to tell him secerts. I tell him to keep running...
2 comments:
My sister does this and so do I. We put them in their rooms at a chosen time. Let's say 8pm. They do not have to go to sleep. They can read or play w/one not to crazy toy until they fall asleep on their own. They usually get bored sooner than later and they fall asleep. I am sure it would take a few tries but it really works. It makes it easier on Mom and Dad and eventually they won't stay awake to long because it trains their bodies to relax and shut down sooner. Maube this will help. I hope it gets easier for you and Rilee!!!!!!
No suggestions from me- my kids go to bed that late too!
He's a cute kid- of course all the girls chase him!
Post a Comment