Ok so Friday I like to get started on my washing. And lately our washer has been making some loud noise in the rinse cycle but I have just keep on doing the wash. So I throw a load of laundry in, jeans and shorts to start since they take the longest to dry. The kids were watching cartoons in the living room and I was downstairs on the computer, trying to get some pictures downloaded, when the kids come running down saying that something smells really bad. I run upstairs to the middle level (we have 3 stories) and it is full of smoke and I smell something burning. Oh my gosh I said, not another fire in our home so I head to the laundry room and the washer is smoking like crazy. I freaked out and called Shane, who did not answer so I called my step dad Ron who is Ron the Repair Man, and he couldn't come out until Saturday. I had to take my soaping and wet clothes out and throw them in a basket. What a mess, I had water everywhere, smoke everywhere and the smell of burning rubber in my house. And to top that off I was trying to set up a playdate with Rylee and one of his friends from school, so the dad got to hear me with a panic voice...nice huh? Needless to say Ron came to fix it and told us to start looking for a washer, and a dryer because I have to have them match. So on top of Shane's surgery costing us $50,000 to fix his back we now have to look for a washer and dryer. What next???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yikes! thats a bummer! Sorry about that.
Thats crazy and scary!!!! Stuff like this always happens at once. Good Luck:):)
Post a Comment