Monday, July 2, 2007

100 things you may not know about me...

  1. I was born in Scottsbluff, Nebraska
  2. I have lived in Nebraska, Colorado and Arizona
  3. I hate the heat...why am I in AZ?
  4. My biggest pet peeve are people who do not use their blinkers
  5. I wish I had more patience
  6. My kids are the best things in my life
  7. I chipped my front tooth on a vase
  8. I have had eye surgery to remove a growth
  9. I have had stitches once
  10. I like things done my way (OCD)
  11. I have lived on my own since 17
  12. I don't know where my father is
  13. My sister and I are finally close after many years of not talking
  14. I hate shopping for myself
  15. I wear a size 6 to 6 1/2 depending on shoes
  16. I would love to live in the mountains with horses
  17. I worry about my husbands back constantly
  18. I don't care about money, I know we have to have it though.
  19. I am thankful that I am loved
  20. I think about my father daily
  21. I love the smell of gas
  22. I am very efficient
  23. I wish I was more creative
  24. I wish I know how to cook
  25. My husband got us lost in the woods at night on our honeymoon with black bears in the area
  26. We have had a house fire (huge loss)
  27. My grandma's house also caught fire, she lost everything
  28. I like showers the best
  29. I hate to shave my legs, but have blond hair so hair removal is out for me
  30. I shave my toes
  31. I love pedicures
  32. I love having my hair cut
  33. I wear my shoes until I go to bed
  34. I have done my share of drugs and alcohol
  35. I partied in Rocky Pt, Mexico
  36. I like dark chocolate better than milk chocolate
  37. I don't like food, just eat because I have too
  38. I love to read
  39. I never liked school
  40. I have two jobs, ortho job in the day taking care of kids and husband at night
  41. I started Judo at age 3
  42. I was number 1 in my age and weight in Judo
  43. I wish I never stopped practicing
  44. My first date with Shane was not a good one
  45. On our 3rd date I knew I was going to marry him
  46. I was 4 months pregnant when we got married
  47. I want more kids
  48. I love the winter with snow
  49. I have 2 tattoos
  50. I love the changing seasons
  51. I have one sister
  52. I have been married for almost 8 years
  53. I wish my house was done being remolded
  54. I do everything I can to make my husband happy
  55. I used to have my belly button pierced
  56. I love Christmas
  57. I wish I could sing
  58. I ditched all the time my senior year, I am surprised I graduated
  59. I lived in Lake Havasu, had a blast there
  60. I know how to wakeboard, it has been a while though
  61. I don't like seafood, this weekend I did try lobster tail...not much taste
  62. I got sun poisioning in Hawaii, red as a lobster with swollen feet...horrible
  63. I now get sick when I am in the sun too long
  64. I don't like the ocean
  65. Lakes are ok, until a fish touches me
  66. I love rainstorms with loud thunder
  67. I have one nephew
  68. My mom and I are close after years of not talking
  69. I try not to judge anyone
  70. I am a good friend (Ithink)
  71. Melanie is my best friend, we've been through alot
  72. Congrats to her and Mike, they are getting married in October
  73. My ten year reunion is in October, can't decide if I want to go
  74. I work out sometimes
  75. I have known Janoma since 6th grade, we have been the best of friends since then
  76. I wish playstations, and all the others were never invented
  77. I love to drink Ice tea
  78. I don't like to drink water
  79. I don't like to grocery shop
  80. I miss my family out of state
  81. It's late in the evening and we still haven't had supper but I sit here with my stomach growling
  82. Holy buckets 19 more to go
  83. Shane proposed in Sedona, Cabin #9 w/champayne and a fire roaring in April
  84. We only dated for 3 weeks before he proposed
  85. Our honeymoon was in Pinetop in a cabin
  86. I wish I was more active
  87. I love to scrapbook just don't have time
  88. My baby starts kindergarten this yr
  89. I get cold sores
  90. I love all types of music
  91. I would love to go the theater and listen to plays, and operas
  92. All toys have to be picked up before bed, even though playroom is in basement
  93. I get migraines
  94. I get cranky and irrated a little too easy
  95. I love when Shane makes me laugh
  96. I wish I had a maid
  97. I keep my nails and toe nails short
  98. I want longer weekends
  99. I love to watch the same movies over and over again
  100. I am thankful for what I have.

2 comments:

SHERI said...

Cool Shawna- I loved reading this!

Jamie said...

Shawna, so many things i never knew. Loved them all.