Here is Paige striking a pose after her dance recital. I was so excited for her yet, so nervous for her to get on stage with the other girls in her class and show us her dances in front of a lot of people. I was proud of her...she did awesome. After her dance was over she stood at the end of the stage looking at all the people trying to find me....so cute and luckily I have it on tape. Thursday, June 7, 2007
Paige's Recital
Here is Paige striking a pose after her dance recital. I was so excited for her yet, so nervous for her to get on stage with the other girls in her class and show us her dances in front of a lot of people. I was proud of her...she did awesome. After her dance was over she stood at the end of the stage looking at all the people trying to find me....so cute and luckily I have it on tape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She looks so cute in her dance costume!
Post a Comment